Groundforce Kits

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 22:09:18 EDT

Okay, anyone wanna gimme some info on the Groundforce lowering kits (2"
front and rear)

I've been looking at dropping my truck, and not too much, and 2" seems like
its good... Has anyone heard about these kits on the 97+ daks?

Looking for feedback as far as handeling, looks, ect... thanks!
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ