Re: want better gas milage for your 4.7?

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 00:18:51 EDT

Hey man,the t-stat housing is not in the upper rad. hose on the 4.7L.That
inline fitting is just the cap and fill.The t-stat housing is in the lower
left corner(looking at the the engine from the front,passenger's side of the
truck) of the front cover.The lower hose attaches to the t-stat housing.Will
2000 reg. cab 2wd 4.7L/5-spd/3.92sg(9.25in). coughlin@centuryinter.net