re:overhead console

From: Gene Rivers (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 01:30:41 EDT

<<<
Does anyone know if the wiring for the map/temp
computer in the overhead console is there on all Daks
that have the console with a paperclip in that spot.
And if it is there.. does anyone have one or know
where one is, our dealer wants $300 for just this
piece and they have no clue how to install.

I have it on good authority that the wiring is not there............And it
is expensive from the dealer and I would not even attempt to allow one of
those 5 Star bozo's to install it. A good custom shop should be able to do
the job. Hell, the option was only about $750 on my truck.

Just my 5.9 cents worth,

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA
95 SLT, RC, CR