Anybody replaced their weatherstripping?

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 23:46:37 EDT

OK, my truck is starting to show its age a little (maybe its the 150k miles
on the odo...), and I was thinking about replacing the weatherstripping to
cut down on wind noise a little. I tried moving the door strikers in, but
this makes it hard to shut the doors (like a Chevy), but it IS quiet ;-)
Also, with the strikers moved in, the edges of the doors aren't really even
with the body, so at this point I'm wondering about replacing / improving
the weatherstripping.

Anyone have any experience / ideas in this area?? Is JCWhitney stripping
OK, or do I need to seek out the big boys?

--
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate