Re: Wax on the door handle

From: Kevin Lee (k_lee54@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 08:11:13 EDT

I really have to promote Turtle Wax Formula 2001. That stuff is amazing. I use it on everything. I have taken so much junk off with it, and it leaves a nice shine for a long time.
I had an '86 Cutlass Supreme...(Nice car... wish I never sold it.) But the steering wheel had a mess load of build-up on it. Sprayed 2001 on it, let it soak for a couple of minutes, and then wiped it off, scrubbed a little, and had a brand spankin new steering wheel. I used it on the vinyl too... it still looked new when I sold it.
I use it all the time on my tonnuea cover... it keeps it really soft, and in FL, keeps the sun from fading it, and drying it out.
Enough of my input... I put in more than my 3.9 cents. more like 4.7. Sorry
Later
Kevin
98 Black Dak Sport
(Sunroof, Soft Tonneau, 10 disc changer)