Re: Bosch Platinum +4 plugs

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 15:38:21 EDT

> Anybody had any luck with these Bosch Platinum +4 plugs? Good, Bad or
> ugly??These are the plugs with 4 ground electrodes. I picked up some
today
> but I might return them if anyone has had problems with them?

I think I paid around $6 per plug when they first came out. I dont mind
changing plugs in my Dak cause I can have a new set in within 10 minutes,
max. I took out my old plugs, put in the +4s and took it out for a spin. As
soon as I came home, out came the +4s and I put back in the old plugs. The
+4s suck, plain and simple as that. Alot of fellow DMLers have had problems
with them also. I am currently running Autolite Coppers and really like
them. I think I paid $7 for a complete set of Autolite plugs, compared to
$36 for the +4s. If I were you, I would return them and get a 'normal' plug.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6