Re: Rear end gear

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 17:24:30 EDT

    No idea what you have for gears now. Look for a tag under the
hood or on the door jamb which tells the ratio. As Bob Tom mentioned
you won't be able to find 3:73's.
    If you want new gears and locker, I highly recommend
http://www.ring-pinion.com Very friendly, knowledgeable and GREAT
prices. I bought a set of 3:90's for $190 and a Dana Trac-Lok posi
unit for $223. They're not installed yet, but will be within a couple of
months at the most. Need to build the funds back up ;-)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm

> Hey I have a question. I just joined the list and I need your opinion. I
own
> a 94 Dakota Sport v8 318 and I want to put in a 3.73 gear in her. Does
Summit