msg for steve and lesslie runde

From: mark janke (sftvboy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 04:12:34 EDT

i tried to email this to you but got an "invalid yahoo
account" message so i'll post this here regarding
adding the overhead console computer to your 3rd
generation dakota........

Here's the parts list, I think there is a redundant
item or two, I told the guy I already has an overhead
console installed but he may have duplicated something

SE05TL2AA HOUSING-OVE 24.25
56045037AB WIRING 205.00
56045185AB MODULE-COMP 295.00
5012523AA WIRING-OVER 31.75
56045192AB HOUSING-DOM 9.60
56042395 SENSOR-AMBI 13.25

Someone had mentioned that the ambient air temp sensor
is on the truck already its mounted near the radiator
on that metal support.