Re: dynomax super turbo mufflers

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 13:12:45 EDT

--- Mike Crumley <mcrumley@airmail.net> wrote:
> At 02:23 PM 5/23/00 , you wrote:
> >I installed a dynomax super turbo on my dakota a year
> ago. I heard what I
> >thought was an minor exhaust leak under my truck. I
> realized my 1 year old
> >muffler has a crack around the inlet lip. This is
> probably caused from
> >alot of heat and the muffler cannot hold up. SAve
> yourself some money and
> >stay away from these.

OR you overtemped the muffler when you welded it on (if it
was welded). It has a lifetime warranty:

CONSUMER WARRANTY – SUPER TURBO & ULTRA FLO MUFFLERS

The DynoMax Super Turbo™ and Ultra Flo™ mufflers are
warrantied against rust-through, blowouts, and defects in
material and workmanship for as long as the original
purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally
installed. Your service outlet or retail store will replace
any such muffler in accordance with the terms of this
warranty.

This warranty only applies to the DynoMax™ Ultra Flo™ and
Super Turbo™ mufflers and does not apply to any muffler
which has been installed on any commercial or racing
vehicle or which has been improperly installed, altered, or
subjected to misuse or damage from accidents. Also, cost of
labor and any additional parts required to complete
installation of a replacement muffler are not covered are
not covered by this warranty.

The warranty certificate MUST be presented to the service
outlet or retail store from which you originally purchased
this muffler or any participating DynoMax performance
exhaust dealer when making a claim for replacement. The
original muffler must also be returned and exchanged for a
new DynoMax performance muffler of the same part number.

To find the DynoMax performance exhaust dealer or service
outlet nearest you, call toll free 1-800-767-DYNO.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may
also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Information or assistance regarding warranty claims may be
obtained by writing to Walker Manufacturing, 1200 William
Street, P.O. Box 227, Buffalo, NY 14240-0227, Attention:
Customer Service.
With the replacement of your muffler, you will receive a
new warranty application form. You will be required to
complete a new application form to validate your warranty
with each new muffler.

Sam

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com