Re: Pulleys

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 16:34:32 EDT

1)well the easiest way to get the alt pully off is to
take the alt off and use a impact wrench on it all you
have to do is hold it by hand and let the impact do
the work 2)as for the crank pully you will need a 36mm
wrench and a bar of steel to jam in between the 36mm
nut that holds the fan and the bolts that hold the
pully in place (to keep it from turning ) and a 1/2"
wrench (it also helps to take the fan shrould bolts
out and take the fan and the shrould off at the same
time )
Frank 94 5.2 sport