RE: RE: Changed plugs in the 4.7L and found....

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 17:13:14 EDT

Na, I doubt it very seriously. Even though the sludge did look nasty in the
winter, it has gone away now. I noticed it would not condensate as long as
the ambient temp was above 60 degrees. You're probably seeing some variation
of fuel additive. Also, Synthetic oil seemed to really help keep the
condensation down in the winter.

__________________________________
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade air intake W/ K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1
BEST 1/4 14.57 @ 91.09 MPH (Hoosier Slicks)
BEST 1/8 9.19 @ 72.58 MPH (Hoosier Slicks)
BEST 60' 1.90
208 RWHP
285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ