Re: Noises from Rear End V6 SLT

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 06:50:42 EDT

We went out last night in our '00QC SLT+ V6, and what at first we
attributed to road noise is this same whine/howl that alot of others
seem to have. Everytime it started right at 45mph and then stopped
dead on 55mph, I even let off the gas a few times while between these
speeds.. noise still there hmmmm definately NOT road noise, then
when back on the gas while still between 45-55 it started back up.
Looks like we will be seeing what our dealer has to say about this..
-Leslie

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde Kentucky '00 Dakota QC SLT+ V6 the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000