Re: 92 Air Dam Question....Attn: SmokinDakota

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 12:35:47 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/00 9:31:23 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dak_fan92@yahoo.com writes:

> I was wondering if anybody had any info on the Stillen
> front air dam and light kit? No time like the present
> to upgrade to this. I was wondering how much it was
> and what it looked like.
>
> Also, if somebody else makes an air dam for 92's, I
> would like to see them.
>
> TIA.
>
> Gregg
> 92 V6 CC

Yeah, I got one of those stillen Front ari damns, it can eb seen at
http://sssdakota318.web.com, under the pictures section, This one is cracked
(I bought it used), so I called Stillen, they'll get me a new one, I jsut
have to cut out the stillen logo, adn ship it to them, and give them a card #
for shippin.

Personally I LOVE the way this spoiler looks, it's about 1-2" lower overall
than the factory spoiler, but it looks GOOD. I ahd the Stillen 3x5 Fogs in
it, but I ahve replaced them with little ovals, looks better now, I'll try to
get some new pictures soon (Since don'e some custom grill work)

Greg