Re: Removing the Tail Gate

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 13:20:43 EDT

Just unclip the little supports (The cables that hold it when you let it down)
and then tilt it down a little, not sure exactly what the angle is. Just keep
coming down and lifting up, one side (can't remember if it's left or right) will
pop off at a certain angle, then just pull in the opposite direction and the
other side will come off.