Re: Atco

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 15:01:21 EDT

<< Great hope to see ya there. I am leaving work about 4 and have to take a
cowoker home first but i hope to be there when the gates open. Do you want to
meet up some where i am comming from Morristown, NJ. if not i will be in the
Blue 00 CC DAK with Mopar performance on the front window >>

I'm coming from DE, I'm not sure where Morristown is, I'm still not sure I
can make it yet. If I go, I probably wont be able to leave here until 4:30 -
5, so I'll just meet up with you there. I have a red ''98 rc, mine will be
the one that whines...