Re: Original OEM replacement parts....Question

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 21:20:11 EDT

In regaruds to the question your friend asked you about replacement parts. In a case like this not everbody would call a lawyer till its to late and the deal gets ugly! Here is a link "prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett" that you would want to take a look it and pass it to your buddy. The plan brings the legal system in to reach for the comman folks like you and me.

     My phone # is 817 847-9497 please call me. This plan saves a lot of
 money, time and hard times.

Thanks
Don Mallett
Fort Worth TX
2000 Quad SLT+ w/ 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, Flow-Pro
Dual System.