Re: 92 Air Dam Question....Attn: SmokinDakota

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 21:50:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/00 4:20:45 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dak_fan92@yahoo.com writes:

> I could not get this link to work....it went to
> web.com, not sure what I am doing wrong. I would
> really like to see the pic though.
>
> thanks.
>
> Gregg
> 92 V6 CC

OK Lemme send you a direct link...
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/SSTDakota318/images/SRightFront.jpg

if that doesn't load, it a problem on you end...

You can see on the spoiler where the stillen one really makes a difference,
the stillen rolls inwards, thats were the factory dies off, then stillen
comes back out and makes that "air splitter" thingy...

Greg