Re: PLEASE READ AND PASS ON MOPAR RELATED

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 00:01:13 EDT

>>The people got a bright idea that they can't get
ticket if they do burnouts on private property but there was damage done
the parking lot. Since I live here I went by Monday and noticed that
there
was a man with a clip board writing all the damage down. I have a
feeling
that they will not let us in there parking lot again.<<

you know, it's that kind of shit that gets these weekly gatherings
banned. There used to be a rather large gathering every Saturday here in
NewPort News Va in a local parking lot. This show was gettin' big! People
were driving 50 to 100 miles just to come hang out.. then people started
doin' the burnouts and having little stereo contests and zooming around
the parking lot in between cars and shit like that.. sure enough, about 3
weeks ago the guy who owns the shopping center had the cops run us all
out. Why? Because some punks liked to drive like assholes and ruined it
for everybody... I hate that shit!
ugh!

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.