The Return of DDG

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 09:07:37 EDT

Hey Everyone!
  I've been gone for a few months but now I've returned. I've kept in touch
with a few people from the DML, but missed the rest of the gang. When I was
here before, the only mod to my truck was a dropin K&N air filter. Now I
have added a modified V-8 TB and a Quick D intake. Did I mention this on a
V-6! I'm hoping to upgrade the electrical and install a flowmaster exhaust
this summer. I hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully I'll get to meet some
peoplefrom the DML face to face this year.

  Take Care All.......

  Douglas Greig
  S. Burlington, VT
  98 CC 4X4 V6 Sport