Re: Decal designs

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 09:39:45 EDT

What I would like is something roughly the size of the word magnum on the
plastic banner. So I would guess that to be only about 2 by 3/8 or something.
I didn't want anything HUGE since, as Jon pointed out... it is only a SEMI
HEMI. :-) Plus mines a 4x4 CC, definitely no race-mobile... although them
factory GY Wranglers on the back sure are takin a beating! Maybe some of the
other 4.7 guys want something else... I don't know. My truck is the
Driftwood(silver) color( I call it 'desert camo'), so a black decal would do
just fine. If you can have 'em made I'll take 4 of 'em. Thanks!! You da
man!

---- Preacher Wrote -----

> Hey Preach, I've been wanting a pair of decals for a while that simply say
> HEMI and would fit tastefully right under the V8 MAGNUM plackard on the
> fenders. (I got a 4.7) Think you could design anything like that? I'm
sure a
> few of the 4.7 maniacs on the list would scarf 'em up in twos.... I know
Matt
> would buy some and so would Fender. heh heh heh.

Sure...no problem... easy and cheap. You want the Hemihead font (Dodge) and
how big do you want them?

I am thinking 4x2 is the largest you can go in that spot, maybe 3 x 1/2 or
something. Let me know what sixe, what color and how many :-)