Re: Rare Dakota????? RE RE RE RARE

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 19:51:39 EDT

  First off, what a great year. I have a '95 SLT+ myself, and I love it. As
to the sun roof is it made by WEBESTO(SPELLING?) I bought my '95 used also
out here in Colorado, but the truck originated in Michigan and when the
lease was up the owner had transferred to Colorado and brought the truck
with him. I've been trying to find out where to find some info on my truck
as to how many of that particular year was made and ALL the other options
that came with it as to a breakdown in numbers, but sofar no success. I have
found that so far I'm the only '95 here in Colorado Springs with an electric
factory sunroof.
  Tim R.