Re: V6 Ticking-Timing chain?! another one

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 20:10:27 EDT

I just replaced my timing chain about 10k miles ago. It can't be bad
already!
-Dester

PS. it could be my roller lifters. I got so sick of readjusting them that I
haven't taken my valve covers off to re-adjust them yet. Could be one of it
slapping...

<< just a bit of advice don't screw around with the
 timing chain if you feel that it is ticking get it
 replaced or replace it your self ... i had a chevy 350
 that started ticking ( later i found that the chain
 was worn and was slapping the case ) and never
 replaced it .. and because of that i slipped timing
 bent every rod in the case ..... what would you rather
 do replace the chain or the engine ?\
 Frank 94 5.2 sport >>