Re: web site (broke?)

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 17:36:31 EDT

Dakota-Truck.net is down right now. But you can still get to it with
this address:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/dakota.html

Mikesdakota.com is also down. We are on the same server. The web
host (www.dcas.net) has had VERY poor service as you can see. I have
already cancled and Jon hasn't even paid for such poor service and
support. This will all change in the near future when Jon gets the
new DML server online.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com