RE: first race (I lost!)

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 07:20:25 EDT

Was it black with a large wing on the back??? He he

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 Semi-Hemi
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (330HP)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html