Re: Vortech ĵ mile times

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 07:28:00 EDT

Okay, you had to do it.... I am ordering my Powerdyne Tuesday... I am almost
gonna wet my pants when I run it now... (Why does it have to be a frickin
holiday monday?)
Anyways, I found the SCer for $2299.00 online fer the 6psi kit... and guess
what... thats what I'm gettin.. =)

How many PSI does the vortech put out? (I have the MSD BTM already) looking
at configurations fer it...
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ