Seatbelts sticking

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 14:04:05 EDT

Has any one had a problem with their seatbelts not wanting to pull out?
My 92 CC has the front passenger side and the rear driver side sticking.
When I pull the belts it's like the lock engages. I can eventually get
them to come out and they retract fine. The others work fine. In NYS
it's law for people in the front seat to wear seatbelts and the rear one
is for my daughter's booster seat so not using them is not an option.
I'm hoping to dig into them tomorrow. Thanks.

Doug F.