Re: Fuel pressure guage:Att Jon, Bob

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 20:14:50 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/00 12:51:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

<< I got my fuel pressure guage and the sender is male..My Sharder valve is
 male,,what BS...It won't work...how did you guys do it ? >>

Ted you need a couple of fittings to do that. I got Jon the stuff for his but
don't recall the exact name for the parts. You may be able to take the cap
from the schrader valve to show what you need and the need to adapt that to
the male 1/8" ? NPT thread on the sender unit. You may be able to do it in
one fitting but I think Jon needed 2 (one a 1/8 NPT Coupling). I found his
stuff at a truck supply place. If you can't find the stuff let me know and
I'll see if I can find the invoice for Jon's parts the see what they were and
I could get em up here and send em to ya. I think the shipping was more than
the parts.

Bill