Re: Dakota Hood, I WANT IT!

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 00:27:05 EDT

Has anyone done business with this outfit? Interesting stuff, check them
out
http://members.spree.com/business/krcperform/

Cal

BTW, Southern Mopar Nationals this weekend in Reynolds, Ga. This was great
today. Tomorrow is truck day...Met up with a couple DML'ers. I believe
that Ben will be posting some pics soon...