In Praise of QuickD TB

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 00:39:17 EDT

I went out this morning to pick up my dad's boat from storage so we could
finally get out on the lake(Lake Michigan) and do some good fishing this
summer. It is about a 125 mile, one-way trip. The boat is a deep hull 21ft
foot long boat, meant for the Lake Michigan/Lake Erie. It weights in the
neighborhood of 3500 pounds, with both motors on board. It has not been
taken out of storage in 2-3 years, so last I towed it with my Dak, my truck
had about 85-90,000 miles on it; currently at 123,600. I backed up to it and
hooked it up and started on my trip home. Coming out of the barn it is
stored in is a rather good climb uphill, on gravel, to get back to the main
road. I climbed this hill better and easier than I ever did before. Power on
the road was great, as well as the increase in acceleration from a dead stop
when towing. With gas being $1.81 per gallon here, I unfortunately thought I
would need to put some gas in on the way back home. NOt the case. Power was
great and the mileage was good also. I really think this added power and
added gas mileage can be directly attributed to the QuickD TB and the
Flowmaster muffler I put on. If anyone is looking for a TB, dont waste your
time! Go directly to QuickD's website and send Tony an email. Tony can
always be reached, through either his home phone or through his TB and is
more than happy to talk with you concerning TBs, or trucks for that matter.
Once you get the TB installed, you will love it. Maybe my GenII Dak's
computer isnt all that high tech as they are now, because it took a few gas
tank fill ups to really see the power this TB added. I love it and think it
was worth every bit.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6