Re: Rare Dakota????

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 12:46:46 EDT

In a message dated 5/26/00 11:28:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
mopar98@webtv.net writes:

<<
 O.K let me set this strait.....from Chrysler customer service 1-800
 number.....they said they never built ANY Dakotas with a power
 sunroof....nor ever any with a pop-top. looking through all dakota sales
 brochures from 1987 to present I see no where that mentions that option
 at all.
 What you have is a dealer installed aftermarket sunroof that they
 probably sent a few out to have them installed to make a higher profit
 on a slow selling truck in that area of the country. dealer mark-up!!!

 1994 Dakota Sport V6(1 of 2,986)
 1995 Dakota Sport V6 (RIP)
 1989 Daytona(1 of 1,196)
 1988 Daytona Pacifica(1 of 457)
 1998 Ram 1500(Deep Amethyst)(1 of 64)
 1993 Plymouth Duster V6
 1995 Geo Metro LSI(For Sale)

Well that answers 1 question, but it does'nt help me get my sunroof fixed I
suppose I will have to go to the dealer and see who they had install it (they
supposedly sold the truck new and I'm the 2nd owner, or see if I can locate
the 1st owner and see if he had it installed) I appreciate the help. Thanks

Shawn