Lower Speed Grill-for sale

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 11:18:38 EDT

Hey all,
Just wanted to offer this to you all. I had just
ordered the Speed grill insert top and bottom for my
98 V6. Since I got the chrome air dam for my truck,
the lower speed grill will not work and/or fit. It is
still in good condition. The bags were opened for the
instructions, and to see if one of them would fit.
Either than that, it is in great shape. It has been
sitting in my room for a while. I just need to get rid
of it. I bought it for $65 including shipping. I am
selling it for $45 plus shipping. Please email me
privately if interested. (digum98@yahoo.com)

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ#62723274