RE: Ele. Fan?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 11:48:54 EDT

What mag. article was that. I have the hvy duty cooling etc. and every time
the ambient temp under the hood gets high enough the fan kicks in and I seem
to lose half my HP. I took it to the dealer cuz I thought it was a tranny
prob. They told me there was a TSB out on it but that it was normal and
nothing was wrong.

Ron
00 SLT Quad 5.9