Re: Fw: Transmission problem?

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 13:58:31 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/00 8:23:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
rjacew@webzone.net writes:

<<
 So what do you do, let up to let it shift? I thought the tranny was supposed
 shift on its own, before over redline?
 Rich in T-town
 99 5.2 CC auto
 all black, K&N >>

I just ease off a bit when it wants to over rev, it does'nt do it all the
time but I think the tranny just holds first a little to long then it
upshifts at the same time it hits the limiter and drops back to low. Does
this at about 5000 to 5200 normally shifts to 2nd at about 4800 to 4900.
Could just be kickdown cable slightly out of adjustment.

Shawn