Re: Re: Linex done ...again...finally...LOL

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 14:09:20 EDT

Its in Charlotte, NC 5745 Tryon Street. 704-598-6388

They did it the first time before the acciddent, they did my nerf bars and
they (as you can see from the photo) do good work.

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org