Re: looking for reg cab V8 4x4

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 15:34:11 EDT

David:

Try this website:
http://www.thenewdodge.com/

I found it one time and it looks decent. The name and address is:
Advantage Dodge 3200 East Main St.
Farmington NM 87402. Phn: 505_327_4424 Fax: 505_325_9805.

I know that NM is a fair-sized state and I don't know where you are in
NM, but $140 over invoice isn't bad. At least you can begin here.

HTH,
Richard in San Antonio

On Mon, 29 May 2000 07:28:08 -0600 David Chester <nonlabel@earthlink.net>
writes:

> ----------
> From: David Chester <nonlabel@earthlink.net>
> Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 19:41:13 -0600
> To: <dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET>
> Subject: looking for reg cab V8 4x4
>

> I think my 93 is beyond repair, certainly not economically [anybody
> need a
> 100K 318?] So, I'm thinking about buying another Dakota, 97 or
> 98.
>
> I tried autotrader, but their new search criteria suck. You have to
> wade
> through a million trucks you don't want because there's no way to
> narrow
> your search or search the text of the ads.
>
> What I'm looking for is a REGULAR cab [hard to find!] V8, 4x4,
> 5-SPEED.
> I'd prefer blue, but color is not a big factor. The above 4 are
> absolutes.
>
> Does anybody know of one for sale, or a better place to search than
> autotrader? I'm located in New Mexico, and I don't want to go too
> far.
> East Coast probably out of the question.
>

> Thanks,
>
> --
> David B. Chester
> 92 Spirit R/T