Rim Question

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 15:54:58 EDT

I have NO IDEA anout the backspacing on my stock rims. they are the 16x7???
(not sure on that either)There the pretty chrome ones that come on
SLT's....well my tread is almost gone and im want a new rim (WIDER IS
BETTER) so i can get some more bite when spanking ricers. I'm goin with a
set of chromed R/T rims from aaarims (www.aaarims.com) Well these fit on my
truck with out any prouublms??Whats a good rubber to run with there, while
keeping the stock diameter (so wont mess with my spedo)
Thanks
Randall Brown -- Dublin,Georgia
"94 CC SLT V8(318) 2x4 3.90 LSD 116,000miles
Dual out back w/3-chamber Flowmasters,
Drop-in K&N,Bilstein Shocks,Tinted windows,
More to come