Re: Image Dynamics subs

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 17:13:58 EDT

I have 2 IDQ 10" DVC's in a custom fiberglassed box under my back seat and I
think they are great. I got mine from a local retailer but you can catch
them on Ebay at times for a good deal. I have pics if you're interested.
Hope this helps.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T 224HP Twin cam turbo 2.2L
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"