Re: Image Dynamics subs

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 21:37:17 EDT

I personally haven't bought anything from them yet, but my friend bought a
kenwood 7009 headunit from them a while back and it came double boxed, with
no problems. to date. the Cd player still works and nothing is wrong with it.
so... if you're asking if they're reputable, I'd say so. I've heard some
"horror stories" but every company (even Crutchfield) has had some horror
stories.
-Dester

<< >www.carmedia1.com

 I saw them listing the 8" for $90. They arn't listed on
 www.resellerratings.com so I didn't know if they were reputable or not. If
 you reccomend carmedia1.com I might go ahead and get a pair.

 Thanks
 mm