Makes you wonder if there is a god

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 03:40:31 EDT

Let's see, Drive a ricer or a mixed up chevy? Well at least the Chevy is a american made truck. Lets give the guy credit for that. I would rather drive that Chevy befor I would drive ricer. But then then agian I would rather drive my Dakota befor driving a Chevy. I wish the Chevy driver lots of luck with his mixed up toy! Who knows maybe he's getting a paint job and new rims soon{I hope}.

<<Today while i was talking to my friends in a parkinlot i hear the allmight ricer sound (a mad bumble bee) and as i look i see what USE to be a fullsize chevy.To start off it had 3 diffrent rims..2 diffrent chromed ones a rim that looked like it was a spare and one with a hubcap (agh!) then came the front he stock a caddy's front on it. The truckwas all in all about 5 diffrent colors (UGLY!) and had a tv in the dashbored that looked cracked to me...and hydrualics....and here he goes bouncing threw the mall parkinglot. To make matter worse a local ricer club (Fatal Attraction) of about 15 comes
rolling threw...everything from maximas to camrys.You know lowered,wheels pocking out, all going csideways overspeed bumps with systems pounding that all you can hear is the rattle of theres sheet metal. and this dummy in the UGLY truck gets behind and starts folloiwng them.,,,,I give the ricers alittle credit for all being nice and shiney and in a group and then here comes Mr.I wish i had a nice lookin truck gets behind them.im laughin my ass off as they all crusie by a coupke times thingking there "HIP?"Well it still gets me how a little city can be so weird.Well sorry its long >>

Thanks
Don Mallett
Fort Worth TX
2000 Quad 4x2 SLT+ w/ 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, Flow-Pro Dual System, oil cooler.