Answer back from GODSIL Performance

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 09:57:56 EDT

The truck set up the way you want or the way mine is will be $65,000. My
truck features Viper wheels, seats, stripes, Viper style exhaust and Viper
style console. All this will still just be $65,000. The V-10 will fit but
will add about $20,000 to the cost plus additional for a beefier
transmission. I would have to check on the emissions standards for you. I
will do this if you are interested in ordering a truck. Keep in mind that my

truck is a 4-wheel drive and so it does not look lowered, but in fact it is
lowered 4" in front and about 6 1/2" in the rear. If you were looking for a

lower truck a two wheel drive will get you as far down as you want to go.
If you have any more questions please feel free to e-mail or call me. Thank

you for your time and interest.

Jason Godsil
Godsil Performance

Steven St.Laurent