Re: RE: Apex-i Fuel and Timing Computer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 16:43:38 EDT

Personally, I want to be able to adjust the A/F mixture and Timing Curve
from my dashboard...on the fly. You've gotta see one of these things in
action. A buddy of mine has one in his '96 240SX (Turbo to boot) and he
showed me how he was able to change these while driving.

I need someone to physically take their truck and wiring diagram (from a
FSM) to "Tri" at XS-Engineering and let him figure out the wiring schematic
for the Apexi "Super AF" and Timing Computers.

- Bernd