Re: Cecil County - Last Fri Night

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 18:46:46 EDT

I knew I should have said Hi to everyone that had Dakota's. But I would
kinda feel like an idiot walking up to everyone saying "Hi, are you from the
DML". But I'll know next time. I did see you and Shane's truck. You and that
Blue truck had some of the fastest Dakota times. Going to go this Fri if its
not raining? This time I'm bringing a camera! :)

Erika

I was there, I have a red 98 5 speed with a newly installed Vortech. Shane
was there with his black R/T. I did see a blue 5 speed regular cab, but I
did not see it run.

Wayne