RE: Last Chance: Near El Monte? Want a deal on Mesa Headers?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 01:17:33 EDT

Hi Grady,

Their website shows their manufacturing plant to be in Costa Mesa, CA, which
I'm a lot closer to. Unfortunately, I have a 00 SLT quad cab with a 5.9 V8.
One thing though, their website indicates that it's their same part #
(794052) from 94 through current for non-R/Ts, either the 5.2 or 5.9. If
you think I can be of help, Costa Mesa is a real short hop for me.

Ron