RE: Re: the eagle has landed

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 08:30:24 EDT

Hi Jon,
I forgot about this one. I did just the opposite. I cut down the backside
of the intake and left the distributor alone. I didn't have trouble with
the hold-down bracket, but with the distributor base impacting the intake.
I will be interesting to see how everybody finishes the details on the
intake install. How the vacuum lines are run, where/how the sensor
relocations were done, radiatorhose, A/C bracket, etc. Talk to you later.
Rich