RE: Sniff, Sniff... Someone Smell Burnt Rice?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 15:04:41 EDT

Usually I would back over the hood of the Ricer cooker when I see the
extended finger. And that is not the Hawaii "ShaKa Bra" version either.
But then When I get out the truck there the ricer eyes would bug out and say
"Ah! S@#T." I am not a nice person when I get the finger.

It must that old Marine Corps RED PERSONALITY still left in the veins. Try
my first move-show them what a Dakota can do to the front part of any rice
cooker.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA