Re: Dakota gets 18" rims and toyo Proxy FX4s

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 16:06:48 EDT

It doesn't snow where I am, that bad. hehe. only about 12" now and then.
good old kansas! hehe
-Dester

PS. I was actually thinking of selling my stock 15x8s to a DMLer and buy some
of those american racing 767 rims and mount some snow tires on it. My radial
T/As aren't good in snow either!

<< just be extra careful! 18's will bend up real good on a well placed
 pothole. I hope you kept your 15's for the winter time and pothole
 season... 18" tires don't do well in the snow (even tho it probably
 doesn't snow where you are)

 -mike d.