Re: Project Synthetic

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 20:46:45 EDT

RTV is just dandy for the differential.. Use brake cleaner to clean it all
out, I usually use a can and a half or two cans... it doesn't leave any
residue. make sure to clean off the magnet.. You'll need 2 quarts of gear
lube.. as far as the tranny, a power flusher is the best way, but you need
the special lil machine and a bunch of dang fluid.