Re: TSB's

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 21:12:15 EDT

The factory will fix any TSB for free if it is under warranty, and sometimes
they will fix them out of warrantee but not usually (we got the brakes -
backing plates, shoes, wheel cyls. etc replaced on our Neon after the
warranty for free). Basically, if you are out of warranty then you pay for
the service.

Gary Granger

2000 DAKOTA CLUB CAB 4X4 SLT PLUS
Exterior Color: Black Clear Coat w/Light Driftwood Satin Glow
Interior Color: Agate, Interior Seats: Cloth High-Back Buckets
Rear Gear: 3.55
Engine: Next Generation 4.7L Magnum V8
Transmission: Multi - Speed Automatic
Optional equipment: EVERYTHING, except Full time 4 wheel drive, and 4 wheel
anti-lock brakes, and leather interior.
Mopar Accessories: sill guards, bug deflector, folding bed cover, spare tire
lock,
mud flaps.
Mods: PowerTrax No-Slip extreme traction differential, Silibalde Wipers
100/80W Hella Bulbs w/30 amp headlight relays.