RE: re:DML:Sniff,Sniff...Someone Smell Burnt Rice?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 11:49:35 EDT

Steve, on her Mustang, change the rear gear with a 4.10 versus the 3.08.
There are a lot of sites you can go for aftermarket products that take her
Sixer and produce around 400HP (SAE) top end and drive like a NASCAR on the
street. What a Rice eater.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA