Re: DML:what plugs to run w/nos

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 21:11:12 EDT

STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

<< Do they have an auto shut off valve when nearing the zero lb mark?
 Is there a computer switch that will allow the NOS to inject at certain RPM
 under stress acceleration? >>

? shut off near zero ? ????? I have a MSD window switch which is adjustable
for on /off application. I have it to turn on juice at about 2600 and off at
6200 (just below rev limiter) so when at the line I hit the NOS switch the
rest is automatic based on WOT and the rpm switch. Very consistent.

Bill